Auto Service and Repair
Americar’s ASE certified technicians are ready to diagnose and repair any issues that come your way. Within our 10,000+ sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility, we can help you get back on the road quickly. Our mechanics use all of the latest scan tools and web diagnostic equipment to help diagnose and repair your vehicle quickly so we can help minimize labor costs.
No appointment is ever needed for vehicle’s service at Americar. You can contact our service department at 315-455-2404, and we’ll be happy to fit you right in. Of course, if you prefer to have an appointment, we’re also happy to schedule one.
If your vehicle is in need of a tow, Americar offers free towing within a 25-mile radius of our location in North Syracuse.
Here are some of the services Americar offers:
- Brake Service or Replacement
- Wheel Alignments
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis
- Oil Changes
- Tire Repair and Replacement/Snow Tires
- Steering & Suspension Repair
- Windshield & Glass Replacement
- Air Conditioning Service & Repair
- Coolant System Service & Repair
- Complete Exhaust Repair or Replacement
- Fuel Injection/Carburetor Service or Repair
- Battery Testing & Replacement
- Power Steering Repairs
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Emissions Testing
- NYS Inspections
- Wiper Blade Replacement
- Filter Replacement
- Electrical Repair
- Engine & Transmission Replacement
- Complete Tune-ups
Auto Detailing and Reconditioning
Is your vehicle in need of a complete auto detailing? Americar can help return your car to that new car look. Our trained auto detail professionals will provide you with the following services:
Interior Auto Reconditioning
- Step 1. Complete Shampoo of the carpets, floor mats, seats and headliner.
- Step 2. Scrub and/or wipe down all vinyl dashboards, center counsels and doors.
- Step 3. Spray protectant on all interior vinyl parts.
- Step 4. Clean all interior windows.
- Step 1. . Complete hand wash of the exterior and all door jambs, remove all tree sap, tar, and road grime.
- Step 2. Acid wash all steel and alloy rims with a hot steam pressure washer to remove brake dust and
- Step 2.Acid wash all steel and alloy rims with a hot steam pressure washer to remove brake dust and road grime.
- Step 3. After vehicle is dry, buff with a light compound to remove minor scratches.
- Step 4. Polish with a high speed buffer and quality 3M polish/glaze.
- Step 5. Hand wax the entire vehicle.
- Step 6. Detail all the exterior trim and moldings and treat with protectant.
- Step 7. Clean all exterior glass
- Step 8. Tire dress all tires
Americar also offers hot steam degreasing/pressure washing of engines and undercarriages for an additional fee.
The detailing service is by appointment only.
Please contact our service department here to set it up at our convenient North Syracuse location.